Angel investing is a $25B business in the US with global growth on the rise. Today, the U.S. has over 300,000 angels who help entrepreneurs secure financial and intellectual capital to grow their companies.
SIBF & VentureSouth invite you to learn more about this exciting venture capital source and
hear from angel experts. Program highlights:
• Arrive early and enjoy a day of golf in the beautiful Palmetto State
• Catch up & connect with friends during Cocktails at Forest Lake Country Club
• Hear from VentureSouth principals on what they look for from their investors and lessons learned
• Gain new insights from angels on the art of the deal, how they got started, and how they evaluate potential investments
• Watch brief presentations from companies in the VC market – from true start-ups to second stage companies – and give feedback on their pitches
VentureSouth, one of the largest angel investment groups in the US and based in Greenville, develops and manages angel groups and funds comprising more than 200 accredited investors across the Southeast.